Friday, April 27, 2007

Happy Arbor Day!



What about two alpha freebies today?

This will finish up parts 3 & 4 of my pin series!

Get the gold & silver alpha pins HERE.

And I have to say that not only is it Arbor Day, but it is also "Tell A Story Day".

The closer it gets to summer, the more wonderful life seems. I have had an awful cold for the past couple days, but with the sunshine out bursting through the clouds; warmer weather on the way...it cheers me up. I can already see the colors in the tightly closed buds of my tulips.



My hubby brought home the bacon the other day...LOL. And I cooked it up today. Isabelle slept at my feet as I was in the kitchen, and it was very challenging to maneuver around a large 140 pound dog! Once the bacon was finished, I gave her a little sample and she drug one eye open, her little tongue came out, and I popped the bit of bacon in! She promptly closed her eyes again and resumed snoring.




The pin & string alpha would look pefectly at home on a grungy LO. Get this alpha HERE .

Hope you all have great plans for the spring weekend!



18 comments:

Dana said...

WOw - this alpha is so beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing it

Anonymous said...

I like these! Thank you. ;)

hzgrace said...

I have a Great Pyrenees, who when I cook bacon is right by my side --- drool and all. The only other thing she drools that much over is CHOCOLATE.. She has taken whole cakes right off the stove. So now she is kept out of the kitchen when chocolate is being used lol
Thank you for the wonderful alphas.
Blessings on your day
Glenda

cinmcw said...

Thank you so much for sharing your awesome alphas! Can't wait to use them!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

How totally cool!!Thank you for sharing these with me:)

Anonymous said...

thanks so much these are great , thanks for sharing ! they are really coll and will look great on a page i am working on.
thanks
susie2004

Kat said...

Oooh Bob, thank you for the alpha, awesome!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing.

Anonymous said...

thanks for the alphas. love the pins.

Inma said...

I love the stories about the dogs, the one of the Great Pyrenees one above and yours about your dog and the bacon. :D
Anyway I just wanted to thank you for the pins they are lovely :o)

xashee's corner said...

you are soo creative and thank you for sharing your freebies and stories :) have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing both alpha's they're awesome!xoxo Catherine

Anonymous said...

Great. Thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

Terrific alpha! TFS

kallen1105 said...

Thanks so much for sharing your time and talent... love the alphas

Anonymous said...

WOW those alphas rock! thank you so much! :)

Anonymous said...

I love your alphas! Thank you very much for sharing them!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful alphas! Thanks for sharing!!