Monday, April 16, 2007

C.H.A.R.M.S.



So. Did you like the charm with the picture of my baby? Would you like to have your own charm? What about 13 charm shapes in 3 different styles...for a total of 36?

Not enough? Well. How about I throw in a bonus 3 charms? That enough?

C.H.A.R.M.S. is my freebie to you. Hope you enjoy.

You can pick them up
HERE.

And I do SO appreciate all your kind comments. I read every one of them and am very entertained by some of them. Thank you very much for your support and kindness.

In a recent scrapbooking forum, it was stated by a commentor "the realism that you bring to your designs is something that you need to start charging for"

And my response was "...it gives me more joy to design and give them away. I'm selfishly into it for my own satisfaction."

It really stretches my imagination and is so fun to work on some of these things. My pleasure comes in making others happy.

In Other News: Hubby got home tired, but happy last night at 3AM. By the time he got everybody sorted & everything temporarily unloaded, bedtime was at 4AM. I got to listen to the half-asleep ravings of his trip to the Portland Auto Swap. As my eyes started drooping in sleep, I felt extremely happy to sleep next to him in bed while listening to his horrendous snoring.



We may be blinded by our own perceived flaws, but those who love us have clearer vision.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are CHARMing. Thank you. I am looking forward to seeing how the pictures will go into them.

Anonymous said...

Aren't these lovely! I really like them and can't wait to use them. Thank you for this very nice gift.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for these charms!
Love reading your blog. You're very witty. cg

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful; thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the darling charms. My grown up "naughty ones" will look so cute in these!

xashee's corner said...

Love the Charms!!! thanks so much for sharing and i am sooo happy to hear DH got home safe and sound!!!!! :)

Liza in NC said...

Such nice charms. Thank you for giving them away! :)

Anonymous said...

you said :"As my eyes started drooping in sleep, I felt extremely happy to sleep next to him in bed while listening to his horrendous snoring."
They are a blessing to have home aren't they :o) Sometimes when I think of the women and men who will turn off the lights , lock the doors and go to a lonely bed because their loved ones are over in the middle east I become overwhelmed with gratefulness that my Robert is here.
Thank you very much for the lovely charms you have blessed me!
Glenda

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

These are absolutely gorgeous!!!
Thank you so very much!!!

Ernie said...

I am pleased that you have found something that gives you joy!

(Ignore people that leave comments in forums. They rarely know what they're talking about!)

Anonymous said...

Saw your blog link on Digi Debz. What fantastic Charms! They are beautiful by themselves or I just love when you add the picture like you did with the bonus one or the one of Kelsey. That is so adorable. Thank you so much for sharing, it is so appreciated! BettyJoR

Anonymous said...

These charms are great!!! Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the charms, Bob, I love them, I love all your wonderful freebies!! Thanks for sharing!!

Karen

Anonymous said...

Your work is tops, as far as I am concerned. It is all beautiful. Thanks for sharing....I am just learning PSP, but try to snag when I can.Those charms are something I am really looking forward to puting our 8 beautiful Grandchildren's photos in.
Thanks again for your gorgeous work...Donna, from Canada.