Saturday, April 21, 2007

Where's George?

When I got change from the store and I found a stamp on it a $1 to track the bill! www.wheresgeorge.com





The dollar bill that I have in my grimy little hands originated from Nimrod, Minnesota.





What fun to track money!





Speaking of fun, I want to keep you on the edges of your seats in anticipation, so I am not going to release my Safety Pins Part 3 yet.





You will have to keep checking back.





But...I will give you the first part of my Angels.





They were so pretty to make, I got carried away and had to force myself to stop.



Get them HERE


Tonight my husband promised friends that we would meet them in the park where they are camping and toast marshmallows with wine (and beer) over the campfire. He also told everybody about my cast and now every one we know wants to sign it. I think I will have to make padlocks next, to lock up his mouth!





Hopefully, I can find a pair of jeans to pull over my cast and enough sweaters to wear on top. It has been quite chilly at night here.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much, i love these angels. :-)

Shell said...

Thanks so much I LOVE angels.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

These are totaly Awesome thank you so very much!

I hope that you make one of these with a Firefighter's Helment & a Police Hat.
My husband died 6 yrs ago in the Line of Duty as a Volunteer Firefighter and someone sent me one of these wonderful angel pins with a Firefighter's Helment on it which I treasure very much!!!

xashee's corner said...

oh these pins are soo creative!! thanks for sharing your talent :)