Wednesday, May 31, 2023

WEDNESDAY / IV INFUSION / PICK UP JOSE'S TRAILER

WEDNESDAY
5-31-2023
 
 
 

 


Up at 4AM. Hubby was snoring. Dog was farting.

Slept on sofa. 

At 5AM, Landscaper decided to start blowing. Hubby's truck got dirty.

Hubby sat on the patio with the dogs at 6AM. I got up from the sofa and got dressed.

Hubby fed breakfast eggs to dogs and gave cats their morning milk, cheese, and chicken.

I made lattes. 

We put away clothes from last night that were washed.

We watched Richard Harris documentary on Amazon Prime.

Hubby cleaned cat litter. I put Tater's collar on him.
 
Hubby & Tater left at 8:35AM. 
 
I did bookwork all day.
 
Cleaned kitchen counters and started dishwasher.
 
Put away clean clothes.
 
Hubby & Tater got home at 2:30PM. Dave, neighbor came over to talk with Hubby out by the truck, so I had to get stuff ready and let the dogs outside. Gave chicken meat treats to dogs. 
 
We took the Dually to IV Infusion. The regular girls were not there and we had the newbie again. I got my shot first thing. The girl did not get us the regular 1/2 bag of Meyers and had to call Rod to find out different stuff to give us.

Hubby had forgotten his testosterone at home, so had to run home while I did my Plaque-X bag. He got back and got his shot. It took a long time for my pushes... Finally done at 4:35PM. Hubby paid and we left. Both of us were starving as we had not eaten. 

Had to stop by the shop to pick up his hitch ball and then drove to Jose's lot to pick up the trailer. The trailer had blocks on the front and it rode very wobbly. 

At Jose's new house he is building in Scenic, I stayed in the truck. I was not feeling very well after the IV Infusion. Starving. Finally, Hubby got in the truck and we drove back to Mesquite

Stopped to get dinner at Poncho's. I had wanted a cheese enchilada and a beef enchilada but Hubby had only gotten two beef. When we got home, the bag had fallen over and the sauce had gotten everywhere. The food was not very good. I felt sick after eating. 

Hubby started snoring on the sofa as we were watching the 2nd season of The Cleaner (BBC show). The 2nd season was not very good. 

We went to bed at 9:30PM but Hubby was wide awake. Both of us were hurting badly, could not sleep, irritable, my hands were going numb. Just a very awful night. Hubby got up and used his iPad in the middle of the night 1AM which made me wake up. I put the iPad in the closet and told him to get into bed. The dogs woke up and wanted to go outside so Hubby got up and let them out. He finally went back out to the sofa and slept there for some time. He finally came BACK to bed again and slept. Very restless night. We have both decided to discontinue IV Infusions for a while. 

 


No comments: