Tuesday, May 16, 2023

MONDAY / NO SLEEP / NAILS / DAIRY QUEEN

MONDAY
5-16-2023
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
I was not able to sleep all night. I watched Acorn TV until 3AM. Then tried to sleep. 

Up at 5AM. I heard Hubby banging around in the kitchen. He was making breakfast eggs for the dogs in the kitchen.

I got up and made latte for Hubby, Nanogreens for me.

I laid down on the sofa to sleep some more. I did not feel good.

Hubby cleaned cat litter. I picked up dog poo outside. 

Hubby & Tater left for the shop at 8:30AM. 

I was not able to see very well. My eyesight is shot with the Lupus.

Hubby called me at 10:50AM to ask about copying an invoice. I tried to show him how on the phone, but he got irritated and hung up on me.

At 2:30PM, I left for Andy's GS Nails. Stopped to pick up the mail. 
 
I got a whole new set on my nails so it will keep for a while. This is the last nails because Andy will be on vacation. He will return in 3 weeks.

I drove to Dairy Queen, feeling very tired. 

Got brownie sundae & cheese curds at DQ. Drove home.

Hubby & Tater were already home. 

I watched TV with Hubby for a while. The stupid TV we have keeps losing internet connection. 

Then I fell asleep on the sofa for a while. Got up at 8PM. Took a hot bath. 

Went to bed at 9PM.

No comments: