Thursday, May 25, 2023

THURSDAY / GUYS TO KANAB FOR WEEKEND / WILSON SHITS EVERYWHERE /

THURSDAY
5-25-2023 






Awake at 1AM. Tater wanted to go outside. Hubby got up to let him out. Back to sleep.

Dogs crowding me out of bed by 2:30AM, so I went to the sofa to sleep.

Alarm rang at 5AM. We got up and dressed. Hubby had already packed his go-bag.

Hubby let the dogs outside for potty.

I made him a latte. I then transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

Hubby made breakfast eggs for dogs and fed them.

We left at 5:45AM and I drove the Jeep to the shop. Everybody was there. Casey, Crazy Chris, Mark J with his trailer & truck & new Can Am. Pretty blue. We need one!!!

I kissed Hubby goodbye and Chris drove his wife's car to St George to the dealer for repair, Mark & Hubby left in Mark's truck. I drove home in the Jeep.

At home, I tried to turn on the TV. It would not do anything. I turned everything ON AND OFF several times. I am thoroughly disgusted now. So I played Nintendo Mario World game for a while.

Then I was going to put dogs out, Wilson got off the sofa and was COVERED in SHIT! Diarrhea & chunks everywhere on his butt, legs, under his legs, on his neck. He had covered the blanket on the sofa. So I grabbed him and carried him to the front bathroom with Tater barking at me the whole way. I put him in the tub and tried to rinse him off. Used old washclothes to get him clean. Had to use the hand-soap in the front bathroom because there was no shampoo in there. 

Hair & SHIT in the tub. I got him rinsed and towel dried. Then I put him outside to dry with Tater racing after him.

I cleaned up the tub and sanitized it. Then I got all the washclothes, towels, and blanket into the washer to wash them in a Sanitize wash. Yuck. Smell was AWFUL.

I did bookwork after this. 

So bored without TV the whole weekend. Fucking shit.
 
Got done with bookwork at 10AM.
 
Doing laundry. More loading dryer, more loading washer. 
 
Made latte for myself.
 




No comments: