Tuesday, May 02, 2023

TUESDAY / GARBAGE DAY / TATER GOES TO SHOP / DOMINOS ORDER

TUESDAY
5-2-2023
 
 
 
 

 
 
Up at 6:30AM. Really tired. 
 
Hubby got up to let the dogs out for potty and started making them breakfast eggs. 
 
I got up and dressed. Went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby. Hubby fed the dogs.
 
We made the bed. Hubby played with the red light for Sage cat. 
 
We sat on the sofa and watched Donut King on Hulu. 

Then Hubby had a couple phone calls. He got dressed.

I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank. I reviewed emails.

I put collar on Tater. Hubby got his stuff together and they left for the shop at 8:30AM. Hubby had already brought the garbage can in from the street and put it away behind the fence.

I did bookwork. I picked up dog poo.

I made a blueberry bagel with cream cheese and a latte. Ate breakfast.

I cleaned up the kitchen counter. I started the dishwasher. I put dirty clothes in washer and started it.

Hubby called at 9:30AM asking me to order 4 pizzas for Roadrunner Tire.

I got online and ordered pizza from Dominos.

No comments: