Thursday, May 11, 2023

THURSDAY / MAY 11 / ROKU BROKE / HAIR BLOWOUT / ST GEORGE / DOGGY DAYCARE

THURSDAY
5-11-2023 
 
 
 

 
I went out to the sofa at 2AM and slept until 4AM. Then I heard Hubby get up to potty and I went back to bed. 

Awake at 5AM. I asked Hubby to let me sleep longer. Then Tater & Wilson went outside for potty. Hubby started to make egg breakfast for them. I heard sirens and Tater started howling. 

I got up and dressed. I went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby.

Hubby started the dishwasher. No room for the pans, tho. I started the washing machine after putting all the dirty clothes in it. Hubby made the bed and played with Sage and the red light.
 
I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank. I did some brief bookwork. I paid payroll.
 
Then I went to sit with Hubby on the sofa to watch morning news, but the ROKU was not hooking up to the WI-FI. I tried several times to re-set it and unplug/plug the box, but it did not work. Hubby said it worked last night when he went to bed.
 
So I ordered a new ROKU Stream Box on Amazon that should be here by tomorrow. No TV til then. 
 
Hubby and I left the dogs at home, locked up the house. Drove the Jeep to the Bank to deposit a check. Drove to UPS Store to deliver the 2022 Ford Truck Title to the dealership in Wyoming. Hubby took a picture of the tracking and texted it to them.
 
Then I drove Hubby to the shop where 2 UTVs were already waiting (and had to call him on his phone as he was getting out of the Jeep?) We were THERE AT 8:50AM. OMG. 
 
I left and saw Chris on the road-Waved to him as I passed him. 
 
Drove home and gave the dogs their morning vitamins. 
 
I opened all the doors, turned on the house fan. 
 
I picked up dog poo outside. Put the laundry in the dryer.
 
I did bookwork.
 
I called Hubby at Noon and he said he was coming home at 12:30PM. We loaded the dogs up and left. But forgot the donation stuff in the garage. So we had to turn around at Walmart. WHILE A BIG FUCKING ASSHOLE SEMI TRUCK MADE A 4-POINT U-TURN AT WALMART LIGHT. 

We drove back to the house and got the donation bags and threw them in the truck. 

Then we drove the back way to St George. Not much traffic, but I did not want to go thru the Gorge. Stopped in traffic by Kayenta. 10 minute wait for 1 way traffic. Barely got the doggy day care by 3PM. Then Hubby rushed me to my hair appointment at 3:30PM (St George time)

Hubby took the donation goods to Deseret Industries and dropped them off. He got a donation receipt. 6 bags of blankets, towels, clothes, home goods, kitchen appliances, air filter, step ladder, craft supplies, etc.He also stopped at Costco to get Diesel while he waited for me to finish.
 
Then he picked me up at 4:37PM (St George time) after I texted him. I had gone potty before I left the hairdressers. 

We drove to a Mail N More store to drop off the return FedEx package that he had.
 
Hubby was craving donuts, so he had to stop at Pinkbox Donuts and get some. 
 

 
We drove to the Doggy Day Care to pick up the pups. 

Then drove to Costco to get hot dogs, pizza, and he got drinks. We sat in the parking lot and ate. 

Then we got on the interstate and drove home. Stopped in Desert Springs to get lottery tickets. Dogs were EXHAUSTED.

When we returned home, there was a box delivered by UPS on the front porch. Our blue tire gauges had just arrived! Wish the T-shirts would get here soon!

Gave the dogs some chicken and then they slept for the rest of the night.

We watched The Rifleman on Vizion TV. Then I went to bed at 9PM. I was tired. 
 
SAGE FEELING COMFORTABLE ENOUGH TO SIT ON MY CHAIR
 

Hubby came to bed later. 

He said he woke up at 2AM with leg cramps.

No comments: