Monday, May 08, 2023

MONDAY / MAY 8 / TATER TO SHOP / HOT / SINALOA LAWN CARE

MONDAY
MAY 8 2023 
 
 
 

 
 
Up at 5AM when I started sweating. Went out to sleep for another hour on the sofa. Hubby was already up. He said Tater had been pushing him out of bed and made him hot.
 
Hubby let the dogs out at 6AM. He made breakfast eggs for them and fed them.
 
I made latte for Hubby at 6:30AM. I got dressed. I helped Hubby make the bed. 

I took dirty clothes to washer and started washing machine.
 
I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.
 
I had Hubby come help me fill in the Blog dates because I forgot what we had done for the past 3 days.

I cleaned up the counter and started dishwasher.

We sat down to watch morning news. Just another mass shooting in Texas. 

I went out to pick up dog poo outside. It smelled very nice like grass. I asked Hubby to come outside and sit.

We sat on the patio until 8:30AM when we put a collar on Tater.

I helped Hubby put a sleeping bag in the bag of my Jeep so Tater could sit and not tear up the seat with his toenails. He has already torn up the seat in the Dually.

They left and I did bookwork.
 
I watched TV for a while. Drank my Nanogreens, ate cheese eggs I had made for myself.

Then at 10:20AM, Sinaloa Lawn Care came and was only here for 15 minutes. They trimmed bushes and blew out the yard.

I put away clean laundry. I put fresh water in the dog water container. I put fresh water in the bird bowl. I put fresh water & sugar in the hummingbird feeder.
 
I did bookwork until 12:48PM. 
 
Then I watched TV.




No comments: