Wednesday, May 24, 2023

WEDNESDAY / SMITHS / IV INFUSIONS /WENDYS / SHOP

WEDNESDAY
MAY 24 2023
 
 
 

 

Hubby was up a couple times in the night. We both slept late until 6:30AM. Even the dogs did not get out of bed.

I got out of bed and dressed. I made latte for Hubby in the kitchen. I made Nanogreens for myself. I let the dogs outside.

Hubby got up and made breakfast eggs for dogs. 
 
Hubby drove my Jeep to the shop. He stopped at the Banks to make deposits.
 
I did bookwork all day. Washed clothes. Washed bedding in spare bedroom because it was covered in cat hair.
 
Hubby had forgotten to do cat litter, so I had to clean that up. I washed dishes and put them away. I put away clean clothes.

Today, I was feeling pretty good. No aches or pain or tiredness.
 
I changed shirts and put on makeup at 2PM. 
 
Hubby got home at 2:35PM and we got ready to go. I drove to IV Infusion and parked in the handicapped area. Got there at 3PM exactly. All the snow-birds are gone, Memorial Day weekend is coming up, and We got our infusions. Mine went REALLY SLOW. We were there until 4:30PM.
 
I drove to Wendys so we could get burgers. Then we drove to the Martinez Bros shop to pick up a truck. Hubby drove the truck to the shop. I met him there in the Jeep. 
 
 
I took pictures of Casey's truck with the trailer & Casey's Jeep with our UTV.

Hubby took care of a customer. Byron was there and packed all the video equipment, camera stabilizer, Go-Pro, and the Drone.Then Byron left to go take his girlfriend out to dinner.

We left and drove home. At home, we let the dogs out for potty and gave them hamburgers when they came back inside. 

Neighbor, Betty, came over to give us wine. She is sweet.

We watched TV for a while. Hubby napped on the sofa.

I showed Hubby my new Nintendo Switch and helped him play a few games.

I did more bookwork.

I took a very short hot bath. It made me nauseous. 

We went to bed at 10PM.





No comments: