Tuesday, May 09, 2023

TUESDAY / TATER TO SHOP / CLEAN HOUSE / GREEK RESTAURANT

 TUESDAY
MAY 9 2023
 
 
 

 
 
 
Up at 1AM. Slept on the sofa. Sage curled up on my feet.
 
Hubby got up at 3AM to wake me up to make sure I was OK? Yeah. I'm sleeping.
 
He had cramps. 
 
Dogs were up at 4AM. Then back to bed. 
 
Hubby was up again at 5:30AM. Tater barked in his sleep like somebody was killing him. So that woke us all up. 
 
I slept in bed until 6:30AM and got up. 
 
I made latte in the kitchen for Hubby.
 
I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.
 
I put away stuff from the house into the garage so that the house cleaners can clean better. 
 
I was severely dizzy today. Can't walk without running into the wall...
 
We watched morning news for a while. Then I put Tater's collar on him. 
 
Hubby called Aetna to find out if we get our reimbursement check for his hearing aids, but they said they filed the claim wrong and we are getting ZERO dollar reimbursement. Pieces of Insurance shits. Fucking just deny everything.
 
We left for the shop. I drove the Jeep. Tater in the back. Hubby got the mail when we stopped. There was a new circular for the Feed & Farm Store. Hubby read that as we drove.

Got the shop and unloaded Tater. I put out clean water for him, dragged his bed out the front door, opened the Amazon package and found a deer antler that I had ordered so I gave it to him. Then I left. Hubby was on the phone, so I gave him a hug and kiss.

I drove home. Unloaded mail from Jeep. Gave Wilson the deer antler. 

I did bookwork.

Cleaners came at 12:15PM. I asked them to clean in the light fixtures in the bedroom closet. Wilson and I left in the Jeep. 

Wilson and I drove to the Greek Restaurant and got Gyros, fries, and Baklava for the guys at the shop. 

I left Wilson in the Jeep with the windows down. I watched him from the restaurant. Got our food and drove to the shop.

Dominic from the Kokopelli Club was there when I arrived. No parking places. 

I hooked Wilson up to a UTV with his leash. The dogs got tangled. Dominic helped me untangle them. Then he left. 

I fed one of the Gyros to Wilson & Tater. 

The Cleaners called at 1PM to let me know they were done. 

Hubby said he would go home with me, but I hung around until 2PM and finally had to leave. Hubby sent Chris out to pick up a couple UTVs. 

I had Casey help me put Tater into the Jeep back and I drove home with the dogs. 

At home, I unloaded the dogs and stuff. I was exhausted by now.

I watched TV. Put everything back that I had put away for the cleaners.

Hubby got home at 5PM.

We watched TV together.

Went to bed at 8PM. We were both exhausted.

No comments: