Wednesday, May 03, 2023

WEDNESDAY / IV INFUSION FOR ME ALONE / HUBBY GETS HOME REALLY LATE

WEDNESDAY
5-3-2023
 
 

 
 
 
Awake in the middle of the night. Too hot from Tater sleeping against me. I go out to the living room and sleep on the sofa. Nightmares. Torturing dreams. Hubby comes out and puts another blanket on me. I wake early morning as the sun comes up and I hear heavy equipment and trucks driving past again. I pull the blanket over my head to sleep longer. I am sweating. I throw off both blankets, then cover up with the red one again. 
 
 Hubby gets up and starts making breakfast eggs for the dogs. He lets them outside for potty.

I get up and dressed. I open the front door and the back screen. MUCH cooler this morning. Wish this could go on thru summer. It is 57 degrees outside. 
 
Make latte for Hubby. I make Nanogreens for myself.

I transfer $ from Quickbooks to Bank.
 
I picked up dog poo in the yard. There was a lot. Wilson had accidentally dropped some gooey poo on the door sill when he went out late last night.
 
Hubby sits on the sofa to watch Automotive shows. 

Hubby cleaned cat litter. He asked me to order new cat litter.

Hubby put Tater's collar on the dog. Then they left. I went outside to say goodbye.

I did bookwork. I had to order a wiring harness from Amazon. I paid SBA. 

I ordered Tidy Cat to be delivered from Walmart between 6-7PM tonight.

I called Hubby but he said he would be late to IV Infusions. He was getting vehicles shuttled over to Mesquite Days by the Community Center. 

So I drove to IV Infusion at 2:45PM. Got my infusion and shots. Erica was there. I talked to a nice lady there at infusions. I left at 4PM.

Drove to Dairy Queen for a hotdog, cheese bites, and a M&M blizzard.

Drove home. Let Wilson out for potty. Gave him treats. 
 
Robert slept on the sofa next to me today.
 
ROBERT SLEEPING ON SOFA
 

I had no interest in eating the food. I sat down and watched TV. 

Hubby was still not home by 6PM. He said he was just getting done. He & Tater got home by 6:45PM. They arrived at the same time as the Walmart delivery person brought 3 buckets of Tidy Cat. Tater ran out into the road to greet him. Wilson was whining inside because Tater was so late coming home.

Hubby had dinner. Then we sat down to watch TV. He fell asleep on the sofa.

I went to bed at 9PM. Hubby finally came to bed at 11PM.

No comments: