Monday, May 08, 2023

SUNDAY / SHORT BIKE RIDE / NAILS / PEDICURE /SLEEP ALL DAY

SUNDAY
5-8-2023
 
 

Went to meet Chad from Super ATV at the shop to let them inside to pick up the UTV they had stored in there last night. Drove home.

Rode bikes on short ride down Flat Top Mesa. Andy called and wanted me to come in early at 10AM instead of Noon.
 
Drove Jeep to Andy's GS Nails to get my nails done and pedicures. I had forgotten to change jeans and could not roll up my pants.
 
Fed Ex had a load of tires and called to have Hubby meet them at the shop. We went to Panda Express because Hubby was hungry. 
 
Waited at shop for Fed Ex for 30 minutes and they were STILL not there. We drove home. Hubby dropped me off at home. He went back to the shop.
 
Met Fed Ex. Unloaded tires. He said hi to Casey & Byron on other side of the building. 
 
Hubby drove home. 
 
I took a nap and slept for the rest of the day. My Lupus. 
 
Washed laundry. Tater's blanket, white comforter, regular dirty clothes. 
 
Hubby made bacon/stuffing roll ups. 
 
Hubby watched Automotive shows. 
 
I got up at 4PM and we watched TV shows. I was exhausted. No energy

At 8PM, I took a hot bath.

Went to bed at 9PM. 



No comments: