Wednesday, May 17, 2023

WEDNESDAY / IV INFUSION / WALMART

WEDNESDAY
5-17-2023
 
 
 

 


Up at 6AM. I was still exhausted & dizzy from the marijuana cookie from last night. I need to quit that stuff again.

I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

I paid some bills.

I made a hot latte for Hubby.

I helped make the bed.

Hubby & Tater left at 8:30AM for the shop.
 
Hubby called me at 8:35AM because he was at the car wash and forgot where his code was located. We finally figured it out that it was on an APP.

I did bookwork most of the day. I put away laundry. I put away dishes.

At 2:30PM, Hubby got home after stopping at Walgreens to get his Testosterone, Tramadol, and Antibiotics along with my Prednisone. 

We drove to the Enliven IV Infusion and got there by 3PM. Hubby parked on the side and I had to crawl over dead weeds and concrete blocks. 

We got our IV Infusions which went pretty quickly. Hubby paid and we left. He picked me up in front of the building.
 
Drove to Walmart where we got some groceries. Hubby got lemonade and Milos sweet tea for drinks. I got M&Ms with peanuts for a trail mix. 
 
We drove home and unloaded groceries. 
 
Both of us were tired. 
 
Hubby warmed up mac&cheese. I had my trail mix.
 
I took a marijuana cookie at 9PM.
 
We went to bed at 10PM. 


No comments: