Friday, May 05, 2023

FRIDAY / DRIVE HUBBY TO SHOP / ORDER PIZZA / PICK HUBBY UP

FRIDAY 
5-5-2023
 
 
 
 



Up at 6AM. Rattler walked on me. He tried sniffing my hands with his wet nose to wake me up. I bundled up under the blanket. 

Hubby and Tater woke up. Hubby let the dogs out for potty.
 
Hubby warmed up breakfast eggs in the microwave for the dogs & fed them.
 
We made the bed. Hubby played with red light for Sage.
 
We hugged Sage together. She started purring and did not seem to mind too much.
 
I cleaned up kitchen and put dishes in dishwasher. '
 
I took all the clothes and put in washer. 
 
I did bookwork in the morning. 
 
Watched TV in the afternoon.
 
Put away clean clothes. Put away clean dishes.  
 
Hubby called me at 2PM and asked me to order a couple pizzas to be delivered to the shop because they did not have time to leave for lunch.

At 2:30PM, I brought the dogs inside and locked the doors. I left for my nail appointment. When I was leaving the subdivision, I got a text from Andy asking to reschedule for Sunday at Noon. So I called him to verify.

I drove back home.

At 4:30PM, I called Hubby to ask if he needed a ride home, so I drove to the shop. About 1 block away, he called me and said he did NOT need a ride home. I drove down there anyway. Waited for him to leave. Had a piece of pizza which gave me heartburn all night. Jay picked up a loaner UTV for a memorial service on the Mesa that the Club was having for one of their members.

We drove home.

Watched TV for a while. Then went outside and sat on the patio. It was a cool night. Finally had to come inside at 7:45PM as the wind was too cold. 

I took a hot bath and hurt all over. Took a nap on the sofa.

Woke up at 8:45PM and Hubby made the bed. I went to bed at 9:30PM.

Hubby stayed up for 2 more hours before finally coming to bed. Then he had to chat another 30 minutes. I was in a bad mood because I wanted to sleep.

Nightmares all night.



No comments: