Thursday, May 18, 2023

THURSDAY / YOGI WINDOW CLEANING / NEVADA & ARIZONA DMV

THURSDAY
5-18-2023 






I was exhausted from taking a marijuana cookie peanut butter, so I slept until 7AM. 

Got up and made latte for Hubby, Nanogreens for myself. 

I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

We watched TV for a while.

Hubby cleaned cat litter. He started the dirty laundry washing. I cleaned up the counter and started the dishwasher. We made the bed together. I played with the kitties and the red light. Rattler jumps SO high on the wall to get the light. 

Hubby & Tater left at 8:30AM for the shop.

I did bookwork.

Yogi Window Cleaning was here by NOON. They did the windows. I gave Tejbir a huge tip.Told him to split it between the guys.

They finally left at 1:30PM and I was able to let Wilson outside for potty.


No comments: