Tuesday, May 16, 2023

TUESDAY / MAY 16 / GARBAGE DAY / HOT

TUESDAY
5-16-2023
 
 

 
Up at 6AM when I heard Hubby banging dishes in the kitchen. He was making breakfast eggs for dogs. I got up and made a latte for him. I made Nanogreens for me.

I helped Hubby make the bed. He was playing red dot on the bed with Sage.

Dogs had already been out for potty. I let them in again.

Hubby cleaned cat litter. He started the laundry. He took out the garbage can for collection. 

Then I slept on the sofa until 8:30AM when Hubby & Tater left. I was exhausted.

I got up at 10AM and made a latte for myself to help me wake up. COFFEE! I drank my Nanogreens. I had two Veggie sausages and felt ill after eating them. 

Hubby called at 12:34PM to ask about invoice for insurance. So I found the information for him.

I finished doing laundry. Put away clean dishes.

Picked up dog poo outside. Gave Wilson his vitamins and chewy stick.

I ordered t-shirts from Big City Tee for delivery by May 31. The other t-Shirt company won't answer their phone and has not replied to numerous emails. 

I did bookwork until 3PM.

RATTLER ON THE SOFA

 

 

Hubby & Tater got home at 4:30PM. 
 
I had brought all the cushions from outside. It was blowing.

It was blowing windy and starting to sprinkle. 

I helped Hubby bring the new TV from the shop into the garage. 

We watched TV.

 
STORM OUTSIDE TUESDAY NIGHT 
 
 
 Hubby was not feeling very well all night.

We went over at 5:30PM to feed Betty's cats. I walked down to get the mail. It was all junk.

I took some peanut butter marijuana cookies to sleep.

We went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: