Thursday, May 04, 2023

THURSDAY /

THURSDAY
MAY 4 2023
 
 

 
Awake at 5:30AM when I heard Hubby banging around in the kitchen. He could not sleep-said that Tater had pushed him out of bed and it was too hot.
 
So I got up and went potty. Went back to bed. Hubby came to sleep with me for a few minutes. Wilson got back into bed. Tater chewed his camper blanket. Sage got up to nap with us. 
 
Then Hubby was up again. He could not rest. I slept for another 15 minutes. 
 
Up at 6AM. I got dressed.
 
Went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby. Cleaned up counter and put dishes in dishwasher. I put dirty clothes in laundry and Hubby started the washer.
 
I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank. 

I made a latte & toasted an english muffin in the toaster.
 
I filled out an application for a Vendor online while Hubby was standing over me. (for Chris to purchase parts on his new truck).
 
Hubby called Vroom / SafeGuard and talked to Jason only to RESUBMIT the same paperwork for the 4th time. This company is a PAIN IN THE ASS.

I put Tater's clean collar on him. Hubby & Tater left at 8:45 for the shop. 

Lots of dark clouds, so I texted Yogi to reschedule the window cleaning for another time. He texted back to reschedule for May 12. 

Wilson and I took a walk down to the park where we saw a bunny. I saw the 3 evergreen trees in LeAnn's back yard and want to get one in our yard. Walked to the mailbox and got the delivery from Amazon for dog treats & dog supplements.

It got REALLY windy outside. I could SMELL the rain in the air. It got really moist outside. I brought the pillows & cushions in from the back patio.
 
I finished doing bookwork.
 
Put away clean clothes.  

Some neighbor brought over some JUNK mail while I was in the front bathroom going potty. NO PRIVACY AT ALL. Wilson barked at the front door. The neighbor did not introduce himself and did not ring the door bell. It was odd. He handed me the mail ALREADY OPENED and blamed it on his wife. I threw the mail in the garbage. 

 

No comments: