Saturday, May 27, 2023

SATURDAY / ST GEORGE / DOGGY DAY CARE / COSTCO / 75" TV

SATURDAY
5-27-2023
 
 
 

 
 
 
I slept late. Heard Hubby get up and let the dogs outside for potty. 
 
Hubby fed the dogs breakfast eggs. 
 
Sage came in and walked on the bed. I petted her. 
 
Hubby woke me up at 6:45AM and said he had to meet a guy at the shop by 8. I got up and dressed quickly. I drove the Jeep down to the shop. Hubby met the guy and gave him his truck. 
 
We stopped to wash the Jeep at Tag N Go on the way home 

At home, the dogs were excited to see us. I made lattes for us and a piece of toast for me. 

Then Hubby had to run down to the shop again and get out keys for Anytime Towing guy. 

I went down to get the mail at the post box.
 
Then Hubby came back with the Jeep-we went down to get the Dually and came home again.

Hubby got back and we put collars on the dogs and left in the Dually for St George. 
 
We went on Interstate 15 because there was very little back up. 
 
Dropped dogs off at Doggy Day Care. 
 
Went to get drinks at Tropical Smoothie Cafe-Bahama Mamas.

Then drove to Costco and got TV, chicken, beef, towels, clorox wipes.

Loaded TV. Gave guys cookies that helped us.

Drove to Hot Tub & Sauna shop to look at Swim Spas. Talked to kid there and put a down payment on an R200 Endless Pool. 12 foot. 

Stopped to get donuts at Pinkbox Donuts. 

Then we picked up the dogs. They were tired. Gave them water and hot dog from Costco. Wilson & Tater fell asleep on the way home. 

Stopped to get lottery tickets in Littlefield.

At home, unloaded everything. 

I was exhausted and hurting. We sat for a while and rested.

At 6PM, Hubby decided to unload new TV and put it up on the wall. However, he did not have bolts the same size and had to go down to Tractor Supply twice to get the correct size bolts.

I stayed home with the dogs. 

I helped him put the TV up. It is SO heavy. 20 pounds heavier than the old one for a total of 88 pounds!

In between putting up the TV, I had to take a hot bath because I hurt so bad.

We got the TV hooked up and registered an account with Samsung. The color and picture are very realistic. 
 
CAT ON SHELF
 

I went to bed at 10PM.

Hubby came to bed at 1AM.
 
 

No comments: