Monday, May 01, 2023

MONDAY / TATER STAYS HOME / BULLDOG PEST CONTROL / HOT / WIND WARNING / CHRIS BUYS TRUCK

MONDAY
5-1-2023
 
 

 
 
 
 
Up at 6:30AM. 

Hubby got up to let the dogs outside for potty and make breakfast eggs for them.

I got dressed and made latte for Hubby.

I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

I paid bills. 

Hubby cleaned cat litter. 

We decided that Tater should stay home because it was going to be excessively windy and hot out today. 

At 8:35AM, Hubby went out to unload the donation bags that we had not been able to drop off yesterday because all the Donation places in St George were closed. 

He loaded the Rough Country (heavy) boxes into the back of the Dually. He left for the shop after that.

Tater was not happy about staying at home.

At 10:30AM, Cayden from Bulldog Pest Control came and sprayed the house & outdoors. I paid him.

Dogs were in and out all day.
 
Wind started about Noon and I had brought all the seat cushions & pillows in from outside. 

I put away clean laundry. I put away clean dishes. 

I did bookwork at 4PM. Finally feeling better.

Dogs rushed to the front of the house several times thinking that Hubby had gotten home.

Hubby got home late at 6PM. 

He had dinner. 

We watched TV for a while. My Life is Murder. 

At 11:30PM, Hubby went back down to the shop to meet Chris and give him $ to buy a truck.

I went to bed at 11:30PM.

Dogs were barking when Hubby returned at 1AM and came to bed.
 

No comments: