Wednesday, May 10, 2023

WEDNESDAY / MAY 10 / FOUND 2022 TRUCK TITLE / IV INFUSION / SMITHS GROCERIES

WEDNESDAY
MAY 10 2023 



Up at 5AM. I was sleeping on the sofa.  The sun was coming up and nobody was up yet. So I walked into the bedroom and got into bed. Hubby was there with his iPad. The dogs were still in bed.

Hubby said that he had been up earlier to sit with me in the living room and did not disturb me. 

We talked until 6AM and got up. I got dressed.

Went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby. I made tea and Nanogreens.
 
Hubby watched TV automotive shows while I did bookwork. 
 
I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.
 
While searching for Titles, we found the 2022 Title from Nevada DMV in the 2016 Dually file. So Hubby will get it sent Fed Ex tomorrow.
 
Hubby loaded Tater into the big RMOR truck. They left early. Hubby wanted to go out to Beaver Dam to register AZ truck.
 
I started bookwork. Started washing laundry. Started dishwasher.
 
Hubby called at 7:50AM and wanted me to come down to the shop and drive him to Beaver Dam because he could not drive the truck on the interstate. 
 
 
ROBERT HIDING IN HIS SHARK

 
So I left Wilson at home and drove to the shop. Some strange car/kid was at the shop, parked in the lot. Hubby had to ask what he was doing there-kid said he was waiting for the next-door shop to open to work on his car as he was down from Salt Lake. 
 
We drove to Beaver Dam with Tater in the back seat. 
 
DMV was closed on WEDNESDAYS and did not open until NOON. We stopped at the Dam Store to get lottery tickets. 
 
Drove back to the shop. Dropped Hubby & Tater off. 
 
I stopped at Tag N Go car wash to wash the Jeep. Lots of bugs on windshield.
 
At home, Wilson and I took a walk to the park. He pooped. I cleaned it up.
 
Walked back home. I gave him a treat. 
 
I did bookwork until 11AM. 
 
Then I watched TV.
 
Rattler was napping on the sofa and I held his hand for a while.
 
RATTLER HOLDING HANDS

 
 
I called Hubby at 2:30PM to ask if he wanted me to pick him & Tater up. So I drove down to the shop in the Jeep and picked them up. Drove home and dropped off Tater. 
 
We drove to Dairy Queen so Hubby could pick up a Mr Misty Freeze. There was a line of 4 cars, so I backed up out of the drive-thru and Hubby walked inside instead. He got waited on immediately. 
 
HUBBY GETTING DAIRY QUEEN
 
 
Then we drove to IV Infusions. I parked on the side in the dirt.We sat under the TV. Erica gave us her presentation for the Pep girls sponsorship. 
 
I got the Plaq-X and it went very fast. About 15 minutes. I got done with my Myers right after Hubby. Got my shots and then Hubby paid. We left and drove to Smith's to get groceries. I was really tired, my eyes were burning for some reason, but I powered thru. We got done and loaded groceries. Went home and unloaded groceries. Hubby made BBQ ribs that he had purchased. I did not want to eat anything. So I had the HUGE DELICIOUS GRAPES that we purchased & a protein bar - honey & oats. 

We watched TV for a while. Brassaic. Then I went to take a hot bath. Hubby put the comforter on the bed from the dryer. I went to bed at 9:30PM.

Hubby stayed up to watch more TV. I think he came to bed at 10:30PM.
 

No comments: