Wednesday, September 21, 2022

WEDNESDAY / SNOWBIRDS RETURNING - BUSY AT SHOP / IV INFUSIONS/ BUNCO

WEDNESDAY
9-21-2022 



Up at 6:45AM. I wanted to sleep for another hour. Hubby got his shorts in our bedroom and asked if I was getting up.

He made breakfast eggs for the dogs & fed them.

I made lattes. I took Hubby's latte from yesterday out of the fridge and warmed it up.

I made a cheese sandwich for breakfast.

Hubby warmed up a burrito for himself.

Hubby vacuumed. 

I deposit $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

Seems like Shop is picking up a bit with the snowbirds returning.

I did bookwork. 

Hubby called Landlord to talk about SBA Loan approval.

Hubby & Tater left at 8:40AM. 

I did more bookwork.

I called Nevada State Sales Tax to advise of error in filing and I talked with Samantha at the Carson City Office to advise of the type from 7/31 which should have read 6/30.

I did more bookwork.

I watched TV.

Hubby & Tater got home at 2:20PM. I got changed and then Hubby & I went to IV Infusions. Told the girl at the front desk that we got overcharged last time. She fixed it.

Our infusions went quickly. Lots of people there. "RJ's" mom was there and told him "Bye". It was cute. Lots of people there this time. 

We left and went home. I changed clothes again.

We left the dogs at home and went to play Bunco at 5PM. I paid at Bunco, Hubby checked us in at the front desk.

We sat with Tom & Howard to begin. I made it all away around the room 2 times.

I am not keeping score any more because people question me too much.
 


Then I won the "DUCK" $16 and Hubby won "MOST BUNCOS" $19 in a roll-off.

We went home. 

At home, we watched TV until 10PM. Hubby started snoring, so we went to bed. 

No comments: