Monday, September 19, 2022

MONDAY

MONDAY
9-19-2022 

Up at 6:30AM. 

Tater was barking at something outside.

I got up and made the bed. Dressed.

In the kitchen, I made lattes. I am now adding cinnamon and honey to Hubby's latte for Fall.

Hubby warmed up breakfast eggs for dogs & fed them. 

Hubby & Tater left for the shop at 8:30AM. 

I did bookwork for a while.

I did not feel good today, so sat on the sofa most of the day.

Hubby got home at 4PM. 


TWO BLACK VOIDS ON THE FLOOR

Let Tater outside for potty. He ran around. Wilson was glad to see him home.

Got email from M Moon to advise we secured financing, but they require too much collateral, the interest rate is VERY high, and they want TOO much for Fees & Downpayment. I was not enthused. I don't want to be in that much debt & stress.

We watched a new show for us, Bull. It was OK. 

Went to bed at 9PM.

No comments: