Monday, September 26, 2022

MONDAY / SWIMMING

MONDAY
9-26-2022
 
 
Up at 6AM. Heard Hubby in the kitchen making breakfast for the dogs & letting them out (Tater barked) for potty.
 
I made the bed and dressed.
 
Went to the kitchen & made lattes. It was a wonderful 70F degrees outside. Front door open for the cats to look outside.
 
Hubby cleaned cat litter & vacuumed. He put laundry in the washer and started it. I cleaned up breakfast dishes and started dishwasher.
 
Hubby was watching some Dean Martin spy movie- Matt Helm. 

I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

I paid for tickets/camping at King of Hammers in February/2023 for Chris, Hubby, & Casey.

Hubby & Tater left at 8:30AM for the shop.

I made breakfast fake bacon & a raspberry fritter for myself. 
 
I watched TV for a while - Scrubs.
 
Then I filed a complaint against the insurance company at NOON.
 
I watched TV for a while.

Hubby & Tater got home at 4:30PM.
 
We went swimming at 5PM-6PM. Left the dogs at home and rode over on our bikes. Some idiot old man pulled out in front of Hubby at the mini golf area. Fucking assholes.
 
Water was warm. Dave & Carmen, Kathy & Irl were back from their Zihuatanejo trip. 
 
On the ride home, LOTS of bugs were hitting us. A big one hit my chest.
 
We watched TV at home, Hubby had dinner. I took marijuana gummies and went to bed early.
 
Hubby stayed on the sofa until 1AM. His hip is hurting and he propped it up on the sofa.


No comments: