Tuesday, September 27, 2022

TUESDAY / BEAUTIFUL MORNING

TUESDAY
9-27-2022
 
 
Up at 6:15AM. Heard Hubby banging pots in the kitchen. He was warming up dog breakfast eggs and fed them.
 
I got up and dressed. Hubby helped to make the bed.
 
I made lattes in the kitchen.
 
SUNRISE
TATER SLEEPING ON PATIO
HUBBY WALKING RATTLER ON PATIO
 
 
Cats going wild in the morning running thru the hallways. Robert, Sage, and Rattler all sat at the front door when it was open. Beautiful morning and very cool.
 
We sat on the patio because it was overcast clouds & cool breeze. Only 70F degrees. We watched people walking on the sidewalk. Saw Dana and his dog, Gus. 
 
I started laundry from last night. Then I cleaned up breakfast dishes and started dishwasher.
 
Rubbed Hubby's shoulders before he went to work.

Tater & Hubby left for the shop at 8:30AM.
 
I did bookwork.
 
I ordered a couple new shirts from Amazon. Need to find replacement shirt for my other favorite that was discontinued with different material.
 
I cleaned Wilson's poop that he had done in the office. I NEED A NEW RUG. 
 
Then I cleaned out the oven with boiled hot water. Hubby never cleans it when he bakes anything!
 
Hubby & Tater got home at 4:30PM.
 
We had dinner. Watched TV - Scrubs.

Went to bed at 10PM.
 
 

 

No comments: