Friday, September 09, 2022

FRIDAY / DUST IN AIR / NAILS / COLD POOL / HUBBY VOMITS

FRIDAY
9-9-2022
 
 
Up at 6:30AM. 
 
Hubby was already up and had let the dogs outside for potty. He had already fed them, too.

I got up and made lattes. 

Hubby cleaned the cat litter. I helped make the bed and Hubby put the comforter in the laundry to wash.

We watched morning news. 

Tater stayed home today because the guys go out for lunch. Tater was sad.

Tater ran up and down the hallway with his butt down. He was very playful.

The new black kitty came out and miaowed at everyone.

Hubby left at 8:30AM.

I did bookwork.

I put away clean clothes. 
 
I left the dogs at home. Took the FMF to my nail appointment at 3PM. Had to take all the nails off as 5 of them lifted and fell off. I did light pink with oval nails instead.
 
In the picture, you can see my awful cuticles. This is what 4 weeks without Biotin does for me. My skin is dry everywhere. 
 
LIGHT PINK OVAL NAILS
 
 
At 3:30PM, Hubby met me at GS Nails. We both drove home. (Hubby stopped at UPS first).

We came home and Hubby had a snack.

I took a couple Marijuana gummies.

We went swimming, but there was dust in the air. The pool was dirty and cold. I could not go inside. Met Jay & Amy there. I had to sit on the side with Amy.

We left at 6PM. 

Rode home on our bikes.

At home, we gave treats to the dogs. Little black cat came out to see us.
 
SAGE ON SHELF
 

I took marijuana gummies. Then ate some of a brownie. Hubby had a little bit of brownie, too.

At 2AM, Hubby was up in the kitchen sink vomiting and dry-heaving for almost an hour. He came back to bed and dry-heaved more. Then he finally rested on the bed and went to sleep.

No comments: