Saturday, September 10, 2022

SATURDAY / RAIN / PEGGY SUE'S BREAKFAST / SMITHS

SATURDAY
9-10-2022
 
 
Up at 8:30AM. I made the bed.
 
Hubby washed the comforter.
 
He made breakfast eggs for dogs & fed them. He let them out for potty.
 
I put breakfast dishes in dishwasher.
 
It started raining this morning and rained all day. Dark clouds over the mountains.
 
Hubby and I took the new white Dually to 1880 Grille, but they are closed.

Drove to Peggy's Sue's and had very expensive breakfast there. $50 for 2 people.

Hubby had french toast & home fries & sausage.

I had pancakes, sausage, hashbrowns.
 
We both enjoyed coffee with cream. Great service. Nice girls.

We shopped at Smith's for milk.

Drove home. Unloaded groceries. Gave some of our breakfast to the dogs.
 
Sage is getting more adventurous and venturing out into the house. She really likes the cat tunnel in the spare bedroom. She joined me in the office today and climbed the shelves.
 
SAGE IN BEDROOM WITH CAT TUNNEL
SAGE CLIMBING SHELVES IN OFFICE
 
 
We got out my Halloween/Fall decor at 2PM.
 
I was tired all day.
 
Hubby watched Automotive shows. 
 
Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: