Thursday, September 01, 2022

THURSDAY / SEPTEMBER FIRST / SSA

THURSDAY
SEPTEMBER 1 2022
 
 
I first got up at 5AM. Put the dogs out for potty. Wilson stayed outside and watched people walk by from his viewpoint of the pot/fence.
 
Up at 6AM because I could not sleep anymore. 

Hubby was sitting on the sofa as he said he could not sleep since 5AM.

I let the dogs outside. Wilson stayed out for quite a while. 
 
I made the bed. Hubby folded the comforter.

I let the dogs outside again.

Hubby made breakfast eggs for dogs & fed them.

I made lattes.

Then I took clean laundry out of dryer. Hubby put them away.

I loaded dishwasher with breakfast dishes. 
 
Hubby wanted me to send all the SBA Loan info to another guy and I got upset/stressed because we have done this so often and it is the same NO reply every time.
 
We watched morning news on TV.
 
Wilson & I took a walk around the block. Hubby & Tater left for work. Saw them on the road leaving the subdivision.

I did bookwork all day.

Hubby called to say that Irl & Kathy want to purchase the RV.

I had been waiting on HOLD for 24 minutes with SSA. Then they hung up. I had to call again and was on the phone for 46 minutes.

SSA - SPOKE TO EVELINE ON 9-1-2022 AT 12:20PM AFTER WAITING ON HOLD FOR 24 & 46 MINUTES. THEY WILL SEND ME A LETTER TO ADVISE ME OF THEIR SCHEDULE FOR A PHONE INTERVIEW.

Hubby and Tater got home at 4PM. Hubby had a light snack and changed clothes. I put on my bathing suit. We left the dogs at home and rode our bikes to the Pioneer Center and went swimming from 5PM to 6PM. Saw Angela in her car on the way into the building. Kathy, Faye, Carmen & Dave were there. 

Afterwards, we drove straight home and I made hot latte for myself. I have been so cold lately. Been turning the A/C up to 76F.



HUBBY & THE PUPS

We watched the new episode of Resident Alien. 

Went to bed at 10PM.

Hubby took a shower with Tater and washed him. They came to bed at 11PM.

No comments: