Thursday, September 29, 2022

THURSDAY / BUSINESS EXPO AT SUN CITY / LOTS OF PAIN

 THURSDAY
 9-29-2022
 
 
Up at 6:45AM. I am exhausted. 
 
I made the bed, dressed. 
 
Came out to the kitchen. Hubby had already warmed up breakfast for the dogs & fed them. 
 
I made lattes. Had a bite of donuts.
 
Loaded stuff into the Dually and drove it over to the Community Center to unload for the Business Expo.
 
We were in the Dark Library. Better than being beside the Democrats/Republican Adam Laxalt. I think there might be a shoot-out there!
 
We drove to Walmart to get a tablecloth because Hubby had lost the one I purchased for Trade Show use; and we still could not find banners at the shop. We found the big one, not the little ones.
 
Brought tape & stick pins for the little RMOR flags. 
 
At the Community Center, put everything up. We walked around. Saw Enliven IV Infusions there. 
 
DISPLAY AT BUSINESS EXPO
 
 
We left. Drove home. Hubby dropped me off and got himself a burrito to snack. Gave the dogs some snacks - chicken meat.
 
Hubby left for the Business Expo from 10-2.
 
I was exhausted. Loaded the dishwasher and started it. Let the dogs outside.
 
I took garbage out to the dumpster. USPS dropped off a box from Amazon. iPhone chargers & cords; and a spray nozzle for the front hose. 

Then I sat and rested for a while.
 
I took the motorcycle and rode up to the Community Center. Hubby was busy talking with many people. I rode back home the back way around the golf course.
 
Got home and did bookwork. 
 
At 2PM, I rode back down on my bike. Stupid Kokopelli bunch parked a truck & trailer ON THE SIDEWALK and people had to walk across the grass. Idiots. Some black Challenger almost hit me as I was coming into the very busy main door area. Fucking freaks. No place to drive recklessly! I helped Hubby load all the trade show table & stuff into the Dually. I rode back home on my bike the long way home. Hubby was just getting home as I got here. 

I got the keys out of the Dually and got mail.

My new necklaces and earrings came from Etsy.

I ate a cheese sandwich that Hubby made me. Gave more chicken meat treats to the dogs. Hubby had the last of the Bratwurst. 

We sat on the sofa watching TV. 

I was in SO MUCH PAIN! So I took 2 prednisones and tried to take a nap. The pain just got worse.

I finally got up at 6PM and started the dryer again. I went potty and was in SO MUCH PAIN still.

Took Benadryl and marijuana gummy.

Went to bed at 10PM. Hubby came to bed at 11PM.

 

No comments: