Sunday, September 25, 2022

SUNDAY / SMITH'S / VERIZON / WALMART / SWIMMING

 SUNDAY
9-25-2022


Hubby was up with the dogs last night. He finally came to bed and had to take Benadryl to sleep. I suggested Melatonin and turning off the TV.

I got up at 7:30AM. Slept late!!!

I made lattes. Hubby had made enough breakfast eggs for the dogs for a week! He fed them & then let them outside.

I picked up dog poo outside.

My head felt like exploding. I eventually had to take some Prednisone. Did not feel better until 6:30PM!

I wanted to get a apple or raspberry fritter, so we went to Smith's for milk. Left the dogs at home.

We got back around 9AM. 

We watched TV.

At Noon, I talked with Verizon rep online Chat and told Spencer that my phone was defective. He said take it back to a Verizon store and return it. 

We drove to the Verizon store in town, but it is not an "official" Verizon store and they could not do it. They said there is a Verizon store in St George. Will go there Wednesday to return defective iPhone 14.

We stopped at Dollar Tree store to find sauerkraut, but they had none. We went over to Walmart to get sauerkraut for the BRATS that Hubby had bought at Smith's.

Then we went home and Hubby grilled the Brats. 

We watched move TV. Documentary about Inventions that Changed America.

I did the laundry. Put it away. I did the dishes and put them away.

Hubby left for swimming at 5PM. He returned at 6:45PM.

While Hubby was swimming at the pool, I paid bills online TDS, Microsoft 365. Had to cancel the Shop Microsoft 365 as I did not realize they were charging me double.

Hubby finally got home at 7:30PM. I was very worried about him. He had stopped down at the local dog park to talk with Dana & his dog Gus. It was dark by this time and I was worried that he was riding his motorcycle in the dark.

We watched TV and went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: