Sunday, September 18, 2022

SATURDAY / MESQUITE MANIA CAR SHOW

SATURDAY
9-17-2022
 


Up at 6AM. Wish I could have slept longer. 

I made the bed.

Went to Chrome at 9AM to get Pedicures. There were lots of people that entered at the same time we did. We got to sit at the chairs first, tho. One chair blew up and spit out a drain fan out. I got way out of the area so I didn't get electrocuted.

It took a long while to get Hubby's cuticles clipped as it has been a LONG time since we last had a pedicure.

Went to get groceries at Walmart afterwards.

Saw Hubby's friends Dan & Jill. They had just returned from their summer of fishing in North America. They were driving their truck camper & boat out of the car wash at Walmart. We stopped to chat for a minute.

Came home, unloaded groceries and had a Lupus event. Sweaty, cold, pain. 

I took 2 Prednisone. 

I took a long nap. 

Hubby left to go get his trailer from Roadrunner Tire at 2PM. He took Tater with him. He took the trailer to Jose's lot, but the lock at the gate was broken. He brought the trailer home.

Hubby stopped by the Ranchero at the Mesquite Motor Mania show and closed the hood. He had parked 3 cars in from the street so that people saw it first thing. It cost $75 to enter.

Hubby got home. I was feeling bad still. I took 2 more Prednisone.

BLACK CAT & PUMPKIN


At 8PM, we took the dogs for play at the Dog Park. The guy with the toss ball played with Tater and his dogs for quite a while. We had to get the ball from Tater's mouth several times. I picked up a HUGE load (about 2 pounds) of poop from Tater. I picked up Wilson's poop.

Then we stopped at Dairy Queen. Hubby got a Cherry Misty Freeze.

Stopped and washed the car. Nice girl ran over to the car and talked about her black pitbull.

We watched more TV. 

I took a hot bath at 9PM.

We went to bed at 11PM.




 



No comments: