Friday, September 02, 2022

FRIDAY / END OF WEEK / SO MUCH STRESS / RV SOLD / DUALLY SOLD

 FRIDAY
9-2-2022
 
Up at 6AM. 
 
I made lattes in the kitchen. 
 
I let the dogs outside.
 
Hubby warmed up breakfast eggs. 
 
I woke up all sweaty, so washed my hair. 
 
I deposited $ in Bank from Quickbooks.
 
Hubby fed the dogs. Then after the dogs settled down on the sofa for an after-breakfast nap, he took Wilson to cut his toenails and put eye drops in his eyes.
 
Hubby left early to go pick Chris K up from the Tire Store as he was getting his truck fixed there. 
 
Chris's girlfriend comes in at midnight tonight.
 
Dogs stayed home with me today as the guys 
 
I got an email from SSA with an appointment in October! OMG.
 
I did bookwork all day today.
 
I went to get the mail.
 
Hubby sold the OMNI RV to Irl & Kathy. Irl paid him and then SOLD  the
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: