Thursday, September 22, 2022

THURSDAY / COMPUTER SLOW AND UNRESPONSIVE

THURSDAY
9-22-2022 


Up at 6:30AM. 

Hubby said he had been up at 1:30AM with the dogs. 

We later found dried poop on the floor which I cleaned up. Hubby got the comforter and there was dried poop on it. We washed the duvet.

I washed Wilson's butt with a warm washcloth.

I dressed and went to the kitchen to make fresh hot lattes. 

Hubby had already made breakfast for the dogs & fed them. They had been in and out several times.

Hubby was watching Automotive Shows, then Morning News for Vegas. 

We left the dogs at home and went to get milk at Walmart.

When we went to check out, Hubby realized he had no money-he left his billfold at home.

Hubby drove home to get his billfold; I shopped some more. Hubby got back and we checked out. I put a mobile app on my phone so we can pay with my phone in the future.

At home, Hubby dropped me off. He brought in the groceries. I put away groceries.

Hubby & Tater left for the shop.

I put away groceries.

I did bookwork. I paid Payroll.

Hubby & Tater got home around 3:30PM. Hubby had to get fuel on the way home.

We watched a new show called SCREW from BBC. It was pretty good. Can't wait for the 2nd season.

Went to bed around 10PM when Hubby started snoring on the sofa. 



No comments: