Wednesday, September 21, 2022

TUESDAY / WALMART / FARMERS INSURANCE CALL

TUESDAY
9-20-2022 


Up at 6:45AM.

Hubby was already up and warmed up breakfast for the dogs & fed them. 

I made the bed.

I vacuumed because there was cat litter EVERYWHERE. Cats are messy with Sage learning the new potty system.

Hubby vacuumed some more. 
 
I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

We drove to Walmart in the white Dually. Left the dogs at home. Picked up milk and bread. 

Hubby left his latte & burrito here, so I put it in the fridge.

Hubby & Tater left for the shop at 8:30AM.

I did bookwork.


SAGE ON SOFA

Called Farmer's Insurance to be able to access Vehicle Policy as online website says our Policy # Is Not Valid. I waited on line for 40 minutes, transferred 5 times. Nobody helped. Lots of Indian non-speaking english call center. 

I finally just typed up and sent a letter. 

Sent payment to Yogi Winow Cleaning for Invoice. 

I walked to mailbox and mailed letters. 

Did bookwork.
 
I did the laundry and put it away. 
 
I put clean dishes away.
 
I picked up dog poo.
 
I sprayed vinegar in the backyard on the weeds from the bird seed. Not feeding birds anymore...
 
Went to get the mail

Gave meat treat to Wilson. 

Changed water for dogs & cats. 

Hubby & Tater got home at 3:30PM. Hubby said that Matt M had called and said we got the SBA Loan approval. But we talked it over and do not want to get it now. They want too much collateral and too much down payment.

We watched TV. The final episode of SPRUNG. 

Went to bed at 10PM. Hubby went to bed at Midnight.



No comments: