Tuesday, September 06, 2022

TUESDAY / 3 FINGERNAILS LIFTED

TUESDAY
9-6-2022
 
 
 
Up at 5:30AM. Cat miaowed all night again. I got very little sleep.
 
Got up and dressed. Made the bed.
 
Hubby had already gotten up and put the dogs outside for potty. He warmed up breakfast eggs for them and fed the dogs.
 
I transferred $ to Bank from Quickbooks.
 
Hubby left at 5:45AM with Tater. They went to the shop because the Auto Detailer was supposed to be there working on the Dually that Hubby traded. Irl was going to drive out to the shop in Scenic to get the OMNI RV with Hubby so that it can get detailed.
 
I did bookwork.
 
I vacuumed the patio out back. It was full of dog hair and leaves.
 
I loaded the dishwasher and started it. I did laundry and put away clean laundry.
 
3 of my fingernails lifted and fell off.

Hubby called later and said that he would bring the RV home tonight to unload as the Detailer cannot do it today. 

The UPS brought an Amazon box with the cat toys, cat circle bed, calculator, and dried moss. I put the cat bed together and Robert got into it immediately.

Hubby got home at 3:45PM.

He had a snack.

We watched TV for a while.

Then we left the dogs home and went swimming. Mike went in at the same time we did. Then Irl & Kathy came. I talked to Kathy for a while. Faye & Janet came later, but stayed away from us. We left at 6PM and drove home the long way. Saw several large bunnies on the way home.

We were too tired to unload the RV. Hubby said he will pay Chris to do it at the shop.

At home, we had leftovers. 
 
TATER WATCHING NEW KITTY
 

I took a couple marijuans and went to bed at 10PM.

 
 

No comments: