Monday, September 12, 2022

MONDAY / CLOUDY / COLD POOL

MONDAY
9-12-2022
 
 
 
Up at 6:45AM. I heard Hubby out in the kitchen making breakfast for the dogs.
 
I made lattes. 

Sat down to watch morning news on TV. They are going to show Queen's funeral on TV Live.
 
Hubby vacuumed and cleaned up cat litter. 
 
I did bookwork. Transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.
 
I made the bed. Sage cat came in our bedroom and was sleeping on the dog bed.
 
Hubby & Tater left at 8:30AM.

Hubby forgot his metal electric box and magazine, so I called him. He turned around and came back for it. He needs to drill holes in his metal electric box while he is at the shop.

Casey did not come in to work today because he is still in Vegas with his family at their Time Share.

Wilson and I took a walk around 10:30. Ran into the guy with the Rottweiller. Then on the way home after the park we saw Steve & Leann with their dogs.
 
WALKED WITH WILSON
 

It was warm-about 80 degrees, and I was sweaty.

Took Wilson's collar off and he went to get water.

I opened the mail. 

Hubby & Tater got home at 3:45PM. Hubby had stopped to get my nitro pills at Walgreens. He stopped at Walmart to wash the white Dually.

We walked down to the mailbox together to get the mail. Hubby's brake pads that he ordered from eBay for the shop had arrived. 

Then I did work on his application for SBA loan. I sent the email. 

We left the dogs at home and rode our bikes to the Pioneer Center. 
 
Hubby went in the pool. Amy & Jay joined later. Then Howard came. I stayed out of the water. The new lady, Eileen came and introduced herself. She is nice.
 
I sat on the side & talked to the girls.
 
At 6PM, we left and biked home.
 
At home, we gave the dogs some treats.
 
TATER & WILSON ON CHAIR
 
 
Watched TV.

Went to bed at 11PM.


No comments: