Sunday, September 18, 2022

SUNDAY / SUNNY / PAT'S / ERIC MOVING LUPE

SUNDAY 
9-18-2022
 
Could not sleep Saturday night. Hot and sweaty. Then freezing cold. Tossing & Turning.
 
I got up at 2:30AM to take Benadryl. Then finally slept.

Up at 6AM. Wish I could have slept longer. 

I made the bed. 

Went to the kitchen to make lattes. 
 
I made blueberry bagel with cream cheese, but the bagel is rubbery (Walmart Marketside brand) and I could not eat it.

Hubby was watching Automotive shows.

He let the dogs out for potty. Then he made breakfast & fed them.

I put laundry in washer. I cleaned up breakfast dishes and put away clean dishes.

We left at 11AM to go down to the Casablanca to check on Ford Ranchero. Hubby went inside the Casablanca while I parked the FMF in the far parking lot to wait for him. I picked him up 10 minutes later and he had won $50 in the drawing.

Then I drove over to Pat's shop to look at a washing unit that Pat wanted to selll. Hubby thought it might be good for the Hydro-Dipping.

Hubby drove to Sally Beauty Supply to see if they had hairbrushes. I could not find anything good, so I got nail polish. 

Eric called on our way home, he was helping Lupe move his stuff to his house/new shop. 

Drove home. 

At home, we gave chicken meat as a treat to the dogs. Hubby made chicken on the grille. 
 
 
SAGE & RATTLER KISSING
 
I put the laundry in the dryer.
 
We watched TV.
 
Went to bed at 11PM.

No comments: