Friday, September 16, 2022

FRIDAY / PAY OFF OMNI RV /

 FRIDAY
9-16-2022 


Up at 6AM.

Hubby got dressed and let the dogs outside for potty.

Then he started to warm up leftover breakfast eggs for the dogs & fed them.

I made the bed. 

Hubby vacuumed and changed cat litter. 

I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

I paid the other 1/2 of the payment on the Omni RV. It is now fully paid off! No more loan.

I found the Title paperwork for Hubby and filled out his paperwork so that he can park his Ford Ranchero at the Car Show this weekend.

Hubby left at 7AM so that he could get his Ranchero down to the Casablanca. 

I cleaned out the cat litter again and washed the cat scoop.

I paid bills. I recorded deposits. 

Hubby called and asked me about the Barnes 4WD password. 
 
I worked on bookwork until 10AM. 
 
RATTLER BEHIND SOFA
 

Hubby came home.



No comments: