Wednesday, September 14, 2022

WEDNESDAY

WEDNESDAY
9-14-2022 


Up at 6:30AM.

I got dressed. Went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby.

I went outside to pick up dog poo.

Hubby fed the dogs. I cleaned up and put breakfast dishes in the dishwasher.

Hubby cleaned cat litter. 

When Hubby went to our bedroom to make the bed, he found that New Cat had peed on the bed & pooped on the dog bed.

I had to clean everything up again. Hubby stripped the bed of sheets & comforter. I cleaned up the urine that had leaked thru to the mattress.

Hubby started washing all the bedding.

Hubby left at 7:45 to go eat with the UTV Club for breakfast at the Golden West.

I found that Hubby left his phone at home, so I drove down to Golden West in the FMF and gave him his phone. There were only 6 guys total there. 

I drove back home again.

Gave the dogs a treat and let them out for potty. 

I kept doing laundry.

I watched TV.

Hubby called at 11:30AM and had me filled out paperwork to put his car in the Mesquite Motor Mania at the Casablanca.

I went to get the mail at NOON.

UPS delivered a package - 2 shirts and the Biotin that I ordered. The shirts need to be returned. One is the wrong size, the other is ribbed and I HATE ribbed fabric in clothing.

STILL WASHING BEDING AT 2PM.



 

No comments: