Friday, September 23, 2022

FRIDAY / NAILS

FRIDAY
9-23-2022
 
 
Hubby up at 1:30AM to let the dogs out for potty.
 
Then again up at 5AM when Tater vomited in our bedroom by the door on the carpet. I got up to pee and let him out. I asked Hubby to let Wilson out as I was cleaning up the vomit.
 
Hubby fell asleep on the patio. Then he came inside and slept with the dogs on the sofa.
 
Up at 6:30AM.
 
Used my eye mask last night and it was REALLY dark.  

I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

Tater stayed home with me today. Hubby left for the shop at 8:30AM. He drove the Jeep that he had brought home last night.

I did bookwork most of the day.

I could not find anything good to watch on TV.

At 2:30PM, I left the dogs at home and went to GS Nails to get my nails refilled.
 
NEW NAILS
 

Hubby called while I was at nails. He went to Walgreens to pick up my meds.

I went home at 4PM. 


No comments: