Wednesday, September 07, 2022

WEDNESDAY / SEWAGE STINK SMELL IN HOUSE & EVERYWHERE / IV INFUSIONS

WEDNESDAY
9-7-2022 


Black cat miaowed all night long in her crate. Did not get much sleep again.

Hubby left at 5AM to meet Detailer at shop with RV. I slept a while longer.

Unknown to me, Hubby left front door open while he left with Tater. 

I got up and smelled sewage. Thought the cat had shit in the kennel.

Wilson was barking out the front door. It was a SEWAGE SMELL COMING FROM THE FRONT DOOR.

Hubby and Tater got home. 
 
I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

I made lattes. 

Hubby & I left the dogs at home. Took the white truck to Smith's and got milk. Raspberry fritter, cheese bagel, cream cheese, cantaloupe, and a bath bomb. Had to go to self-checkout and most of the items would not ring up.

I unloaded groceries when we got home. 

Hubby & Tater left for the shop.

I put away clean clothes from the dryer. I loaded the dishwasher and started it.

I did bookwork. I paid credit card bills for business.

I worked on bookwork until 1PM.

Black cat was still miaowing all day. 
 
 RATTLER IN AMAZON BOX
 
 
I put away clean dishes. 
 
Hubby & Tater got home at 3:20PM. I let Tater & Wilson out for potty. Tater got his feet wet and came back inside with dirty, wet feet.

We left and drove the white dually truck to IV Infusions. It took a long time as there were lots of people there. Hubby ran into some guy & talked automotive.

At 5:00PM, we finally left and drove to Del Taco.
 


At home, we let the dogs out.

Hubby left to take the RV back to the lock-up in Scenic. Chris will meet him at the shop to drive him out there.
 
Hubby got back later. We watched TV for a while.
 
I took a couple marijuana gummies.
 
Went to bed at 10PM.
 

No comments: