Wednesday, February 17, 2021

WEDNESDAY / HUMP DAY

 WEDNESDAY
 2-17-2021
 
 

 
Up at 6AM when I heard Hubby listening to automotive shows on his iPad in the living room. I am SO tired. No sleep last night.

I get up and make the bed with new, clean sheets. 
 
Then I go out to the kitchen. 
 
I was snappy at Hubby. Sorry.
 
Hubby has already made breakfast eggs for the dogs & fed them.
 
I made lattes & Nanogreens. Have to order more Nanogreens.

We watched morning news. Lots of snow everywhere. Snoqualmie Pass is open again after being closed for 1 whole day & night.

Lots of people without power in Texas. Snow in Texas.

Hubby had me order some parts for him on Amazon.

Hubby went down to the shop and worked on a RZR for an guy named Ed that had called him after learning he knew about UTVs. 

I stayed home and read my book, watched TV. Did laundry and dishes. 

Vacuumed the house.

Hubby got home at 3PM. 

We had dinner. 

Watched TV.

Went to bed at 10PM.
 

No comments: