Wednesday, February 03, 2021

WEDNESDAY AND HUMP DAY

WEDNESDAY
2-3-2021 
 
 

Up at 6AM to make breakfast for dogs. I have to cook the eggs. I opened a can of tuna for the cats. Rattler was really talking and rubbing me today.

Let dogs out for potty.

I made lattes & Nanogreens. I made baked cheese egg for myself.
 
Fed dogs. I ate breakfast while watching morning Las Vegas News on TV. Talked to Hubby before he took a shower.
 
Cleaned up breakfast dishes. Started dishwasher. 

Made the bed. Cleaned up cat litter. Put fresh clean water in bird bath. Picked up dog poo.


Made a String art tree and a string art heart this morning.
 


Went to get mail and took Tater for a walk around the whole block. Walked to the park. My knee was hurting quite a bit after the walk. Saw Trudy from Prominence on our walk. She was driving her golf cart. Discussed dog training with her.
Put out garbage. 

Did another string heart project in the afternoon.


Dogs in and out. Wilson Barking. I am getting SO tired of his barking at everything.

Vera R called at 2:30 to 3:15PM. Their dog, Roxie went blind and has SARDS. 

Talked to KR on the phone at 5PM. 

Finally got Listing for property at 7PM. Fixed listing. Discussed with Hubby over the phone. 

Watched stupid movie called Supervize. It was awful.

Felt like crying all night. Just too much stress, I suppose. 

Hubby called at 10PM. I took a hot bath.

Went to bed at 11PM.

No comments: