Tuesday, February 02, 2021

TUESDAY AND GARBAGE DAY / GROUNDHOG DAY

TUESDAY
2-2-2021 
 

 
DAMN RODENT SAW HIS SHADOW? SO 6 MORE WEEKS OF WINTER?

Up at 6:30AM. Tater was pushing on my left hip all night. It hurts.

Got dressed. The dogs stayed in the bed. 

I went to the kitchen and opened tuna for the cats. I asked the dogs if they wanted to go outside and both of them came out of the bedroom, barking at me. Tater still has not learned.

Went outside and I picked up dog poo. 
 
I started the dishwasher and the washing machine.

I cleaned up cat litter and took it out to the garbage. The garbage men had come by this time and I put the bag inside the can and brought the can behind the fence. Tater did not even bark at me when I put it in the fence. He just looked at me from the corner of the house. Some repair guy was next to Gary's house, fixing his water?

Tater and Wilson were outside for a while. I had to bring Wilson inside because he barked. Tater sat on the lounge and just sniffed the air.

I re-stocked the bathroom toilet paper, cleaned the Roomba. 

Put laundry in the dryer.

I ordered some more OPI Moisture Bonding Ceramide Spray for my cuticles.
 

I washed my hair and dried it.
 
Ordered another down comforter from Costco.
 

 
 
I worked on string art. Need to get different size white thread as the white I have is too big.
 
Sat on the patio with the dogs. It was very warm and sunny today.
 
Sinaloa Lawn Care guy came at 1:30PM and took care of weeds, fertilizer. Fortunately, the dogs were inside when he came otherwise they would have tried to escape thru the gate!

Texted Dawn and she said they are widening the pavers. 

I watched Twilight Zone on TV for a while.
 
Transferred money from the Fidelity account for the "Good Faith" money that we have to put down for the SBA Loan. Need Appraisals and Environmental Report.

I emailed our signed and dated LOI back to the Loan guy.

Hubby called several times. 

I was very tired by 8:30PM and HURTING ALL OVER AGAIN.

Watched Dexter and Twilight Zone.

Talked to Hubby at 10PM to 11PM.

Went to bed at 11PM.






No comments: