Monday, February 22, 2021

MONDAY / SUNSHINE / VEGAS / NEW FURNITURE / IKEA / HOT DIGGITY DOG

 MONDAY
 2-22-2021
 
 
I definitely did not get much sleep last night. Melatonin did not help me sleep. Thoughts of bad things kept me from sleeping. WHY does our brain do that?
 
Wilson wanted to get on the bed at Midnight. I put him on the bed then had to go take a hot bath because of CRAMPS!
 
After my hot bath, I went to sleep on the sofa. I laid awake there until 2AM. Finally back to bed when I was freezing at 3AM. 
 
Put the heating pad on the bed. Tater barked at me when I came into the room. I laid awake for another hour before falling asleep finally.
 
Up at 7:30AM. Hubby was already up.
 
I made lattes & Nanogreens. Warmed up breakfast eggs for myself. Hubby made eggs for the dogs and fed them. We sat watching the morning news. 

Then Hubby took a shower and got dressed. He helped me make the bed.

I started the Roomba.
 
At 10AM, we sat on the patio with the dogs on their beds in the sun. Wilson barked at a couple walking past with a dog.
 
I ordered paint chips for Hubby from Prismatic Powders.

I ordered bug spray.

We decided to go into Vegas to get new plates at Ikea and look at motor homes.

Hubby cut Wilson's toenails.
 
Drove to Las Vegas. Dropped dogs off at new place for Hot Diggity Dog Daycare. Much larger building. 
 
 
 
We drove to BIG's Furniture. Bought Sofa, Loveseat, and Chair. Chair was not in stock. We will pick up sofas. 
 RECLINER
 
 LOVESEAT
 
 SOFA
 
We stopped to eat at Sin Fronteras. I had street tacos. Hubby had his usual burrito. 
 
 
 
STREET TACOS
HUBBY & BURRITO
 
Drove to IKEA. They had no plates. We walked the store 2 times to find some that were on display. Finally checked out with a blue vase and a stuffed moose for Victoria, Eric's daughter. 
 

The checkout would not let us purchase display plates. Asshole fuckers. I will NEVER SHOP AT IKEA AGAIN. I will buy dinnerware from Target. Fuck them.
 
Stopped at Wendy's to pick up burgers, chicken tenders, and french fries for dogs.
 
 

 
Stopped at Hot Diggity Dog Daycare to pick up dogs. They were tired! Had to give them water right away. Gave them Wendy's burgers. Then more water. 
 

 
We drove home. Dogs napped in the truck all the way.
 
At home, we let them outside to potty and play some more. Then they napped on the sofa all night!
 
Watched TV and went to bed at 9PM.
 
 


No comments: