Saturday, February 27, 2021

HUBBY AND TATER AT SHOP

SATURDAY
2-27-2021 
 
 
Up at 7:30AM. 

I made lattes & Nanogreens.

Hubby was already up and had made egg breakfast for dogs & fed them. 

He had fed the kitties tuna, too. 

I made the bed. 

I started laundry.

Hubby was watching Automotive show.

We ate breakfast. Tater barked at somebody walking past with dogs. We had to bring him in and put him in the kennel.

I cleaned up breakfast dishes and started dishwasher.

Hubby put work clothes on to go down to the shop. He took Tater with him and they left at 9AM. 

I did laundry. I cut material for my St Patrick's Day Garland; had to quit when I got blisters on my fingers. 
 
Wilson took a nap on the sofa in an odd position. 
 
WILSON NAPPING
 


Hubby and Tater got home at 5:30PM. Hubby washed up and changed into pajamas. 

I went down to get mail.

It got cold quickly. We turned on the heat & fireplace.

I massaged Hubby at 7PM because his back hurt.

No comments: