Sunday, February 07, 2021

HUBBY LEAVES KOH / I AM TIRED

SUNDAY
2-7-2021
 

 
Tater drank LOTS of water last night then barked to go outside at MIDNIGHT. I was so tired. Then went back to bed after he came back inside.
 
Up at 6AM.

Called Hubby right away. He was already in line to get out of Hammer Town. Said he was going 3.5 mph.

He finally got on the highway and made good time. 

I got up and dressed. Put dogs out for potty.
 
Robert helped me make the bed.
 

Then I made latte & Nanogreens. 

Warmed up dog eggs from yesterday.

I put the breakfast egg bake in the oven for 1 hour.

I brought the dogs back inside and fed them.

I put away dishes. 

Could barely keep my eyes open, I fell asleep on the sofa for 1 hour.

Got up and let the dogs outside again. 

Took the breakfast bake out of the oven. It had baked to the bottom of the pan, so I will have to scratch it out. We need better baking pans.

Hubby texted and said he was at the Truck Wash in Vegas at 10:30AM.

Sat outside in the sun on the patio with the dogs until Noon, then Wilson started barking. 
 
 


I paid bills online. Rattler sat on the desk in the sunshine and helped me.


Hubby got home at 2PM. He greeted me outside. Then came inside to greet the dogs.

Hubby unloaded the truck. Had to throw out stuff. Unloaded clothes. We started doing wash.

He unloaded the groceries and food in the fridge of the camper. I put things away in our house fridge. 

We washed the dogs on the patio.

Then we sat on the sofa and I told him news that I had found on my phone.

I did more laundry. Cleaned up house. Put away clean dishes. 

I went to bed at 8PM. I was tired. Hubby stayed up to watch TV.





No comments: