Sunday, February 28, 2021

COLD / WINDY

SUNDAY
2-28-2021
 
 
Up at 7AM. I was awoken even before that. Hubby bangs his spatula on the side of the pan every morning and it wakes me up.
 
He fed the cats. 
 
Then he made breakfast eggs for the dogs and fed them.
 
I got dressed and made lattes & Nanogreens. 
 
I warmed up breakfast baked eggs for myself.
 
We watched the morning news on TV.
 
I picked up dog poo and gave fresh water to the birds in the bird bath.
 
Watched a stupid Monkees movie on TV. 
 
We changed the sheets on the bed, Hubby started the Roomba. 

I worked on my St Patrick's day Garland. 

I did bookwork. Got payments for rent. 

Hubby started laundry. I cleaned up breakfast dishes and put them in the dishwasher.

Hubby went outside and cleaned the floor mats. Hubby started the laundry.


No comments: