Tuesday, February 16, 2021

HUBBY TO SHOP / TATER & WILSON BATH

TUESDAY
2-16-2021 




Up at 6AM. 
 
I made lattes and Nanogreens. Hubby made breakfast eggs for the dogs.

I picked up dog poo and put fresh warm water in the bird bath.

We watched morning news.
 
KR texted me a picture of Beebo.
 

 

Hubby cleaned up cat litter and vacuumed.
 
Hubby and Tater went down to the shop again today.
 
I did laundry at home. Went down to get the mail. 

Robert was playing with one of the dogs toys that we purchased from Walmart.

ROBERT PLAYING WITH DOG TOY

 
Hubby changed oil on an Arctic Cat for Stanley. 
 
Hubby stopped at Walmart on the way home. He got apples & milk for me.

Before they got home, I washed Wilson in the kitchen sink. He got water everywhere. 

I dried him outside with the blow-dryer. Then I came back inside to clean up while he ran around everywhere outside.

Hubby and Tater got home. Tater was DIRTY.

Hubby brought in groceries. Then he made dinner for himself.

He took a shower and washed Tater. Then I dried Tater off with a towel.

Hubby watched TV for a while. He went to bed at 7PM.

I stayed up until 11PM. I was not tired at all. Took a long time to fall asleep.

No comments: