Saturday, February 06, 2021

REST AND RELAX

SATURDAY
2-6-2021 
 

Up at 6:30AM. 
 
I made the bed. Robert rolled around on the bed, helping me. I took a photo and sent it to Hubby.
 

 
I phone Hubby while I got up and made breakfast eggs for the dogs. 

I made latte & Nanogreens. 

I fed the dogs. 

Hubby said his phone had to be charged and was going dead. I told him to take photos today.

He said that yesterday, KWT Filters filmed a video of doing the installation for the Can-Am on his vehicle. It will be posted on YouTube.

I made breakfast baked egg for myself. 
 
Ate breakfast watching morning News on TV.

I cleaned cat litter. I vacuumed. I started dishwasher. 

Sat outside with the dogs on the patio. It was very sunny and warm today.
 

Got mail at 11AM. Mostly junk.

Picked up Walmart groceries with the dogs at 3PM. Came home and unloaded groceries.

Watched Frasier on TV for a while.
 
Hubby called at 6:15PM. 
 
I watched Frasier on TV.
 
Went to bed at 9PM. I was exhausted.
 
 



No comments: